Transaction Net Ultimate Resources:
- For traveling around the Bay Area, BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) is a subway system that covers most of the Bay Area, from Fremont, to Richmond, to Daily City, and beyond. It offers a good range of travel at a reasonable price.
- For public transportation in San Francisco, look no further than MUNI, San Francisco's bus and lightrail system.
- RIDES for Bay
Area Commuters is an online ridesharing program to encourage
- Many folks in the S.F. Bay Area get around by bicycle. Whether you're
new to town and want to explore on your two-wheeler, or already live here
and want to learn more about getting around by bike, check out the Bay Area Bicycle
- Critical Mass is a bicycling institution: on the last Friday of every month, bicyclists from all over the city meet at the foot of Market Street to "ride home together", replacing cars with a lively rolling party.
- Exploring the Bay Area by ferry is an incredible treat that thousands
of tourists and residents alike take advantage of every year. Here's a
guide to Bay
has a site with information such as fares
and a map-based
- Golden Gate
Transit is the public transit system serving Marin and Sonoma Counties.
The nicest buses you'll ever ride.
- Sam Trans is
your public transit system in San Mateo County, and to and from the SFO
- Many of the above pages and more are contained in The Bay Area Transit
Can you suggest
other Bay Area-related sites
for us to review?
What else are you looking for?
We'd love to hear from you. Let us know what you think about our Ultimate Resources page, or let us know about additional sites we should be aware of.
Review this site!
For the latest on S.F. happenings, check out San FranZiskGo!.
Or, go back to Transaction Net.