Rethinking Money: Toward the Golden Age, and all its parts and chapters listed below © Copyright 1996 by Bernard Lietaer. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use:
Any part of this document may be copied for personal use purposes only.
However, should you desire to quote it for more public purposes, or a
fortiori for publication, due acknowledgment of the authorship is
requested and expected.
Rethinking Money: Toward the Golden Age
|I. Money: a Conscious Choice|
II. Why Now?
- What IS Money?
- Today's Money
- Work-Enabling Currencies
- Community Currencies
- A Question of Balance
- Global Reference Currency
- Cyber-Money: the Coming Wave
- Can the Different Currency Systems Fit Together?
- Key Concepts
- The Case of the Missing Archetype
- Healing Money for the Twenty-First Century
- Appendix A: Some Technical Aspects of Today's Money
- Appendix B: How to Create Your Own Money
- Personal Notes